Many of you "In The House" will know that music can be a huge training motivator. Over the years, songs discovered and listened to become added fodder to fuel hard training sessions. Songs that worked when you were younger in training may still work after decades, because they light the fire inside you and motivate you to get after it. House Of Muscle founder and owner Joel Sward has been training for decades. Below is a quick list of 10 songs that Joel has used for extra motivation to Train Hard!
These songs are not in order, but are just the top 10 Joel has used and continues to use to get ready for some heavy training.
1. Motley Crue - "Knock 'Em Dead Kid"
2. Accept - "Balls To The Wall"
3. Judas Priest - "You Got Another Thing Coming"
4. Rage Against The Machine - "Sleep Now In The Fire"
5. Eminem - "Lose Yourself"
6. AC/DC - "Hell's Bells"
7. Survivor - "Eye Of The Tiger"
8. Tesla - "Modern Day Cowboy"
9. Van Halen - "Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love"
10. Puddle Of Mudd - "Control"
Honorable Mention: Rage Against The Machine - "Guerrilla Radio", AC/DC - "TNT", Buck Cherry - "Lit Up", Three 6 Mafia - "It's A Fight".
Although most of these songs may be classics, some may be new to you. Give a few of them a try and see if they fit your taste.
If you would like to share some training songs that motivate you, head over to our Contact Us page and submit them. Like many of you, we are all looking for new motivation to keep us inspired to pursue and achieve our goals.
buy House of Musclesupplements
- Supplement Categories
- All House Of Muscle Products
- Hardcore Muscle
- Natural Muscle
- Cycle & Liver Support
- Men Over 40
- Safe For Women
- Fat Burners
- Official House Of Muscle Gear
- Special Prices
reach yourtrue potentialArticles: Learn & GrowVideos: Get MotivatedTrain Hard With Joel