Imagine you are half-way through a tough set of squats. Your legs are burning and you are gasping for breath. One side of your mind is screaming at you -- "STOP!" But the other side reflects your commitment to change which says "NO WAY AM I STOPPING!" So you complete the set.
That is what Train Hard! is all about. It is a mindset, that when applied over a long period of time, will result in a true, meaningful and long-term lifestyle change.
I am not saying it is going to be easy. Change never is. But if you relentlessly keep pounding on a stone, it will eventually break. Never give up. Stay in this battle for the long haul.
Train Hard!, but also train smart. Exercise with proper form. Have a workout plan that makes sense. Keep your workouts fresh. Have a diet plan that works and makes sense for you. Take sports nutrition supplements, effectively and safely, specific to your goals.
The House Where Muscle Is Built is here to help you with all of this and more. We also want to help motivate and inspire you.
Ok. Enough talk. Let's get after it. It is time to...
Founder Of HouseOfMuscle.com® and House Of Muscle®
Train Hard With Joel
- Lift Weights With Joel: Dead-Lift
- Lift Weights With Joel: Squat
- Lift Weights With Joel: Bench Press
- Lift Weights With Joel: Barbell Bent Over Rows
- Lift Weights With Joel: Dumbbell Pullovers
- Lift Weights With Joel: Standing Barbell Curls
- Lift Weights With Joel: Lying Barbell Tricep Extensions
- Joel Sward Inducted Into Grip Hall Of Fame
- A Simple But Intense Workout
- I Am Now
- One More Set . . .
- You Will Never Lift A Heavy Weight Again
- There Is No Tomorrow
- Joel's Strongman Competition Results
- Need A New Workout
- Joel's Top 10 Training Songs
- Little By Little!
- Training, Training & More Training!
- Joel's Hardcore Leg Blasting Workout
- Change It Up With New Workout
- I Just Had A Great Workout!
- Joel In The Early Years
- 1986 High School Football All American Team
- Joel's Athletic Accomplishments
- Drake University Track & Field School Records
- Joel's Track & Field Career In A Nutshell
- Joel Sward - 800lb Deadlift
- House Of Muscle - Joel Sward - Shot Put 1991 Practice
- House Of Muscle - Joel Sward - Meadows Rows
- House Of Muscle - Joel Sward - Squats
- House Of Muscle - Joel Sward - Deadlift
- Joel Shot Put - MVC Indoor Championships
- Joel 740lb Squat!
- Millennium Dumbbell Attempt
- Thomas Inch Dumbbell Farmers Walk
- House Of Muscle - Joel Sward - Tricep Extensions
- House Of Muscle - Joel Sward - Reverse Hyperextentions
- House Of Muscle - Joel Sward - Power Cleans
- House Of Muscle - Joel Sward - Seated Military Overhead Barbell Press
- House Of Muscle - Joel Sward - Squat
- House Of Muscle - Joel Sward - Barbell Tricep Extensions
- Day of the deads . . .
- House Of Muscle - Joel Sward - Power Clean Day