Recovery Orange™BCAAs & Glutamine Recovery Supplement
|qty||price per item|
will be back in stock. For a great replacement product check out
LEAN MUSCLE RECOVERY AND PERFORMANCE
• Supports muscle protein synthesis
• Decreases protein catabolism
• Aids muscle repair, growth and recovery
• Decreases soreness
• Increases stamina and performance
You don't grow when you train, you grow when you rest. To build lean muscle and strength you need to train very hard and then you need to rest to allow your muscles to grow. The faster you recover, the faster you can get back in the gym and the faster you will grow.
Recovery Orange is a self-contained stack of Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) and Glutamine, provided in a clinically proven and vitally important ratio, that will help you recover faster, preserve lean muscle mass, and improve exercise performance.
The BCAAs in Recovery Orange are a group of three amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine) which are very important for the manufacturing, maintenance and repair of muscle tissue. BCAAs stimulate protein synthesis, the process in muscle cells that builds muscle protein and, as a result, creates growth.
Research shows that BCAAs decrease the levels of cortisol, a catabolic hormone that blocks testosterone's muscle-building effects and leads to increased muscle breakdown. BCAAs decrease protein catabolism, or breakdown of protein. This preserves lean muscle mass and reduces soreness after a workout.
The Glutamine in Recovery Orange is an amino acid that aids muscle growth by increasing levels of leucine in muscle fibers, inhibiting muscle breakdown and encouraging muscles to store more glycogen.
Glutamine helps you build, repair, and protect lean muscle tissue. Glutamine also further potentiates protein synthesis, which allows you to consume and utilize more protein towards your muscle building and strength goals like never before!
Workout Tips For Recovery Orange
1) Taking Recovery Orange post-workout decreases protein catabolism and fuels recovery from hard training.
2) Using Recovery Orange first thing in the morning helps stop the breakdown of muscle from fasting throughout the night.
3) When you take Recovery Orange between meals, you are helping boost your metabolic rate for increased fat burning.
4) Finishing off your day, by taking Recovery Orange before bedtime, increases protein synthesis throughout the night.
Serving Size: 9.34g (1 scoop)
Ingredients Per Serving:
Servings Per Bottle: 27
leucine (As l-leucine) 2.5g
isoleucine (As l-isoleucine) 1.25g
valine (As l-valine) 1.25g
glutamine (As l-glutamine) 2.75g
Inactive Ingredients: orange flavor, citric acid, annatto (coloring), aspartame.
Ingredients Per Serving:
Take one serving (1 scoop) of Recovery Orange mixed into 8oz of water. A great time to take Recovery Orange is either post-workout, first thing in the morning, between meals or before bedtime.
Place your order to receive a FREE House of Muscle T-Shirt! Learn More